26 Jan 2008
Best. Product. Ever. The iPod Dock / TP-Roll Holder
If you needed any more evidence that we are doomed as a civilization, this ought to do it.
Yes, that’s right: for just eighty-two dollars and ninety-nine cents (plus $2.95 shipping!), the “iPod Stereo Dock Speaker and Bath Tissue Holder” can be yours.
And just in case the idea of a toilet-paper holder with an iPod dock isn’t good enough for you, it gets better. It’s portable. Yes, you can remove it from the wall mount, fold away the toilet-paper mounting ears, and use it as a portable speaker system. Because really, who wouldn’t want to carry around a toilet-paper holder?
From the list of features:
- Perfect way to enjoy your favorite music in ‘any room’
- iPod dock features four integrated high performance moisture-free speakers for fine clarity and sound
- Dock charges your iPod while playing music
- Compatible with iPod shuffle and other audio devices with audio selector
- Integrated bath tissue holder can be folded as stereo dock
- Requires AC power (AC adapter included)
- Easy to remove from wall mount
- Two tweeters for highs
- Two woofers for lows
This entry was converted from an older version of the site; if desired, it can be viewed in its original format.